250 g powdered sugar
90 g milk chocolate
90 g dark chocolate
185 g butter
110 g plain flour
- some chocolate on topping, jam
1. Melt both chocolates with butter in a water bath.
2. Separate egg yolks and egg whites, from which you will beat the snow. Before you will start, add in egg whites a pinch of salt, because cream will be more whipped.
3. Mix egg yolks with sugar. Add the chocolate and sifted flour.
4. At the end gently mix in the batter egg snow.
5. Grease the baking sheet with butter and sprinkle it with flour. Pour batter in the baking sheet and let it bake for 20 - 30 minutes in preheated oven on 170 °C. Brownies are done when toothpick or fork, which you will prick in the cake, stay clean.
6. Let Brownies cool down. Cut Brownies lengthwise and spread inside the jam. Give the top of Brownies back and pour the chocolate on Brownies.